Last year/semester I did a post about my fitness playlist I listen to while working out at school. In honor of the Spring 2017 semester starting, here is another playlist I’ve been jamming to and adding to while working out at home over my Winter Break.
- My Type/Saint Motel
- The House That Heaven Built/Japandroids
- Radio/Sylvan Esso
- Life Itself/Glass Animals
- Sick Beat/Kero Kero Bonito
- Don’t Save Me/HAIM
- Bury It/CHVRCHES
- Girls Like You/The Naked and Famous
- Beast Monster Thing (Love isn’t Love Enough)/Car Seat Headrest
- Wolves (You’ve Got Me)/DREAMERS
- The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie/Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Express Yourself/N.W.A.
- Frontier Psychiatrist/The Avalanches
- Black Francis/The Orwells
- Never Be Mine/Angel Olsen
- To Know You/Wild Nothing
- Boys Life/Small Black
- Face Down in the Gutter of Your Love/Dent May
- Get Innocuous!/LCD Soundsystem
For a playlist containing these songs and more, follow me on Spotify and check out my playlist titled “time4coolstuff.” My username is aldavies-us.
For those who are headed back to school like myself, best of luck in your semester and I hope you are successful in all your involvements.
As always, thank you for reading, and God bless.